Frequently Asked Questions
• Why should I make my reservation from the website?
If you book directly from our official website you will always have a discounted rate.
• How far is Hotel Golden Royal from Sultanahmet (Old City), Taksim and the Bosphorus?
Sultanahmet is only a 5 minutes walk away and Taksim is only a 30 minutes metro from the Hotel Golden Royal. You can reach to start of Bosphorus in 15 minutes on foot.
• Why do you need my credit card details?
Your credit card information is required as a guarantee for the hotel due to the cancellation policy. For non- refundable reservations, the payment is taken after the reservation and is non-refundable.
• Which credit cards do Golden Royal Hotel accept?
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We do not accept Traveller's Cheques or Amex. We apply daily exchange rates announced by the Turkish Central Bank.
• Are breakfast and taxes included in the room rates?
Yes, they are included.
• Do you have a car park?
Golden Royal Hotel; It has paid private parking, subject to availability. Therefore, please inform our team prior to your arrival to check if space is available for your vehicle.
• Are your hotels pet-friendly?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the hotel.
• Can I pay with Euros, Dollars, Turkish Liras, or all? How can I exchange my money?
Yes, we accept all of them. There are many Exchange offices around our hotels where you can exchange your money easily.
• At what time can I check in and at what time do I have to check out?
The earliest check-in time is 14:00. The latest check-out time is 12:00, noon. For the late check-out regulations, please contact the reception desk.
• How can I change or cancel a reservation?
You should contact your agency for all reservations made through agencies. However, for reservations made directly from our website, you must send us an e-mail or call us.
• Do your properties have a lift/elevator?
Yes, We have an elevator inside our hotel.
• Is there something like a Museum Pass?
Yes, there is. You can receive it for a fee from the front desk if you advise at least 1 day before. You can get more information about this from the reception upon your arrival.